We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- contact you about any of the products or services we offer;
- reply to your enquiries
- provide you with services and products you may purchase from us
- for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter your personal information, we’ll not be able to provide some of our services and/or products.
We will keep your personal information for only as long as necessary for use in connection with the purpose for which it was collected.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +64 9 372 7257, or 438 Orapiu Road, RD1, Waiheke Island, New Zealand.
This site generates persistent session cookies (that is, they have an expiry date and are removed on that date) for the purpose of monitoring site usage. The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of your web browser without affecting your ability to use the site.
The information Google Analytics collects includes:
- the first three parts of the IP address of the device
- the pages accessed on our site and the links clicked on
- the date and time the site was visited
- the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this site
- the operating system (for example, Windows 7 or Mac OSX) on the device used
- the type of web browser used (for example, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox)
- other incidental information such as screen resolution and the language setting used.